Apparently, you can start immediately:
- Adopt a hunter-gatherer lifestyle after 35 to 40 if Eurasian, earlier if ancestry is less Eurasian.
- If younger than 30 and Eurasian, continue on a post-agricultural revolution diet (or Andrew Weil-style diet).
- Use the best modern medicine
- Use autologous (from your own cells) tissue repair as it becomes available in five or more years
- Use next-generation pharmaceuticals in the next 10 or more years
Rose isn’t the first to suggest that diet could be a key in slowing aging, but his ideas about changing diet throughout the course of one’s life are certainly unusual.
Sounds good — maybe a little too easy?