This sounds pretty cool:
the best health idea win.
is a call for ideas to improve global health over the next 3-10 years
by transforming our bodies and lifestyles. NextNow members are invited
to enter today! Read the full press release (with video) here – http://www.iftf.org/node/3514
- a DIY scientist trying to extend healthy human life?
- a developer who wants to invent a mobile diabetes app?
- an elder caregiver with ideas to help people age in place?
- a patient creating an emotional wellness tracker?
- a citizen with a plan to reduce air pollution in your community?
- Send us your visual idea by September 1, 2010. The earlier
you enter, the more time you have to gather votes for your idea. Enter here.
- Vote for your favorite idea. Do you think musical stairs
will work, or are implantable sensors a better idea? Make your voice
heard – cast your vote.
- We’ll help bring your ideas to life. Up to 5 winners will
be celebrated at Institute For The Future in Palo Alto, California on October 8, to present their
ideas and be connected to mentors and resources. One of these ideas
will also win the $3,000 Roy Amara Prize.
Good luck, and may those who help the most win.
Would like to hear about any ideas that Speculist readers submit. Stephen and I will spend some time discussing our own ideas on tomorrow night’s FastForward radio.