Having postponed this week’s show in favor of Wednesday’s presidential debate, Phil and Stephen engage in a debate of their own, on the issues that really matter:
- Resolved: I, for one, welcome our robot overlords.
- Resolved: Everyone who can should go for cryonic suspension (or brain plastination.)
- Resolved: AI Research must continue in spite of the risk that it may lead to the end of the world.
- Resolved: Because animals are conscious beings, all killing of animals for any reason should be immediately discontinued
- Resolved: Nobody should go to college any more.
And, time permitting:
- Resolved: Sex is going to be way better in the future.
Plus maybe some other topics!